Male Infertility Treatment Chennai
Contrary to popular perception, male Infertility is also a reason that a couple can't conceive. As a matter of fact, infertility results from male infertility factors about one-third of the time. Male infertility is a widespread problem. According to estimates, one in five infertile couples the problem is solely with the male partner.
The main symptom of male infertility is the inability to conceive a child. There may be no other outward signs or symptoms.
There are a several reasons for male infertility. In some instances, male infertility is caused by physical problems that have the potential of preventing the sperm from being ejaculated usually in semen.
To get your partner pregnant, each of these factors is essential:
- You must produce healthy sperm.
- Sperm have to be carried into the semen.
- There needs to be sufficient sperm in the semen
- Sperm must be functional and able to move
- Genital infections such as chlamydia and gonorrhea can cause infertility in men.
- Ejaculation issues
- Antibodies that attack sperm
- Undescended testicles
- Chromosome defects
- Hormone imbalances
How is male infertility diagnosed?
Doctor may be able to diagnose male infertility by taking a medical history and performing a physical examination. If your doctor suspects thereâ€™s an underlying cause to your condition, he or she will perform various tests. Tests may include:
- Semen analysis to find out the quality and number of sperm
- Hormone testing
- Physical examination of the penis, scrotum and prostate
- Scrotal ultrasound
- Post-ejaculation urinalysis
- Genetic tests
- Testicular biopsy
- Transrectal ultrasound
- Specialized sperm function tests
How is male infertility treated?
Sometimes, an exact cause of male infertility can't be revealed. Even if a precise cause isn't clear, your healthcare provider might be able to restore fertility through medications or surgery.