Best Urologist in Chennai
What Urologists do?
An urologist is a trained and qualified physician who is a specialist in treating the ailments related to the urinary organs in females and the urinary and sex organs in males. The male and female urinary tracts include ureters, kidney, urethra and bladder as well as the related organs - prostate, testes, penis, seminal vesicles, epidermis and associated glands. Urologists are medically skilled in various surgical techniques for treating urology problems.
Urologists don't treat disorders that involve the female reproductive system because the treatment of these disorders are best left to the gynaecologists. Urologists treat conditions related to malfunctioning of kidneys and bladders. For instance, kidney stones are a major condition treated by the urologists. Besides they treat cancers and ulcers that occur in the genital and urinary tract of both males and females.
Some urologists also treat the infertility problems in men. A common fertility problem is erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. Erectile dysfunction is the inability to achieve and maintain an erection firm enough for sex. Experiencing erectile dysfunction for a long period has the potential of creating stress, depression and low self-esteem, affecting your sex life, self-confidence and contributing to relationship problems.
Reason to see your best urologist in Chennai
There is not a shadow of doubt that health is wealth. If you are suffering from problems related to urinary and reproductive systems, it is in the essential fitness of things that you should see an urologist on time. Once the urologist completes treatment of the underlying cause for erectile dysfunction, the ED normally subsides. He/she will determine which medication is right for you.
Urology treatment in Chennai
Uro Care has a dedicated team of Best Urologist in Chennai to provide optimal quality medical care and service to its patients. Our Urologist have experience and expertise in diagnosing and treating urology problems.
The urologist at Uro Care Chennai are will probably study your files from the referring doctor. They may do a physical examination. It is possible they will recommend further diagnostic tests for you. The diagnostic tests help in forming a definitive diagnosis. After that they recommend treatments for your problems. Uro Care Chennai passionately study causes, diagnosis and treatment options for urology problems and conduct clinical trials.
Chennai Urology Clinic
The Urologists at Uro Care perform several minimally invasive operations each year for a variety of urology problems. Uro Care provides the full range of urological services in Chennai and utilises the advanced technology in surgical technique, and represents state-of-the-art technology for the treatment of urology related problems.
Uro care combines personalized urology treatment with leading-edge research to provide you with exceptional urology care. Our integrated practice ensures you get the best care available. If you need to discuss urology problems with an experienced Urologist in Chennai, contact Uro Care as quickly as possible. Best Urologist in Chennai Apollo Hospital. Best pediatric urologist in chennai.
Best Pediatric Urologist in Chennai
Treatment of congenital urological diseases in children is called as pediatric urology. Uro care chennai provides best care to diagnose and give treatment to all childhood urological problems.
Our highly trained pediatric urologist specializes in the treatment of urological diseases and conditions in children. Our Uro Care Clinic is equipped with modern and advanced technology in Chennai. Our top pediatric urologist in chennai specializes in urinary tract and genitalia problems for children. Our urologist use latest robotic devices for pediatric urology surgeries.
Articles on Chennai Urologist Surgeries
Laparoscopic Nephrectomy / Robotic Nephrectomy
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy / Robotic Nephrectomy are the minimal invasive surgery or the Key Hole surgery. It is a safe and effective way of removing kidney and the results are comparable with the open surgery.
- In the first consultation with our urologist, he usually reviews all the documents, images and investigation.
- Urocare have best urologist for Robotic Kidney Removal Surgery in Chennai. Top urologists for kidney removal treatments or kidney transfer treatment in Chennai. Read More
Prostate Surgery / TURP Laser
- It is common for the prostate gland to enlarge as a man ages and this results in significant urinary tract symptoms such as urinary frequency, urgency, and hesistancy, weak stream, and nocturia (waking up at night to go to bathroom).
- Transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP) gland is carried out by our urologist primarily to relieve obstruction, improve quality of life and to treat any complications of BPH such as regular bleeding, urinary tract infections, renal impairment and bladder stones.
- The operation takes on average around 45-60 minutes to perform and the usual length of stay in our urology hospital is in the vicinity of 2-3 days. Read More
Stricture Urethra Treatment
- Urethral stricture is a disease process associated with a narrowing or stenosis of the involved segment of the urethra.
- Urethroscopy is a surgical procedure, where a small (14 French), lubricated telescope is gently placed into the urethra with advancement to the stricture. This instrument is called a cystoscope or a scope
- Our experienced chennai urologist treats this disease with various procedures like Urethral Stricture Dilation, Urethroscopy, Meatotomy, Urethroplasty and Posterior Urethroplasty. Read More
Robotic Prostate Surgery
- A robotic prostatectomy is performed through small laparoscopic ports. Typically, five ½ to 1 inch keyhole incisions are made in the abdomen for introduction of the laparoscopic ports
- Our Urologist removes the lymph nodes and the prostate and reconstructs the urinary tract in a manner similar to the traditional open approach.
- Our leading chennai urologist successfully done many Robotic Prostate Surgery in Chennai.
Urology Surgery by our Chennai Urologist
Top Urologist in Chennai
- 21, Greams Lane,Off Greams Road,
- Chennai - 600006,Tamil Nadu, India
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile: +91 94455 61466